Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grinchy-Poo


If you know me, then you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Grinch. Growing up he was my uberfav. If there is anything I love more than the Grinch it is his pseudo-reindeer/doggie, Max. My first dog was a mutt, Cindy, and she looked just like Max, stubby tail and all. Every year I force my family to watch the cartoon and sit in a living room jammed full of Grinchmabelia.

I have lots! My favorites, and the things my children are forbidden to touch, are my Lenox Grinch ornaments. Thank you eBay! I know my kids think I am off my rocker when I sing the Grinch song and make them like the same part of the movie I do. My daughter is a mini-me so she is easy to convince that she likes that part to. Its when the Grinch ties Max to the sled and they head downhill. Max gets overrun by the sled and he sits on the back of it and waves to the Grinch. I LOVE IT!!!!!! Nothing turns me into a 5 year old like that scene.
I hope this little image puts a smile on your face and grows your heart three times today!!



kickassmom

1 comment:

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com